Energy Policy Statement
Grant Engineering Ireland ULC design, manufacture, and supply a wide range of efficient and reliable heating products. These products are produced using a range of raw materials and a range of manufacturing processes.
Grant Engineering Ireland ulc wishes constantly to uncover the options for a more energy and environment friendly production, and is committed to continual improvement. For that reason Grant Engineering Ireland ulc will implement proposals, which will ensure a leading position as regards energy efficiency and least possible environmental impact, if these proposals turn out to be profitable, to carry out and fulfil the commitments to the customers as to quality and supply security. This energy policy is complied with in practice by:
- Setting achievable objectives and targets and reviewing such annually
- Addressing its significant energy usage areas, specifically
- Selecting one or more manufacturing processes at regular intervals for a thorough energy review (screening)
- Focusing on the energy consumption in connection with procurement of new equipment and renovations
- Recording energy consumption and preparing usable key figures
- Making the energy consumption visible to all employees and together with them explain, how they can influence the energy consumption, without any reduction in quality and flow of the production
- Motivating the employees to draw up proposals which may contribute to reducing the energy consumption.
Grant Engineering Ireland ulc will observe relevant legislation and relevant requirements of the authorities in the field of energy as well as other stipulations, to which the company may have subscribed. Grant Engineering Ireland will make available the necessary information and resources to achieve any objectives and targets set out.